Hi Alekandar,

as I can see in the configuration documentation cookie command does not seems
to support <condition>
As now I use HA-Proxy version 1.8-dev0-530141f 2017/03/02 if I set "if { ssl_fc
}" condition I get:

[ALERT] 162/194855 (10704) : parsing [/etc/haproxy/haproxy.cfg:657] : 'cookie'
supports 'rewrite', 'insert', 'prefix', 'indirect', 'nocache', 'postonly',
'domain', 'maxidle, and 'maxlife' options.

Also on newer version documentation I cannot see support for <condition>

http://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/1.9/configuration.html#cookie%20(Alphabetically%20sorted%20keywords%20reference)

What you wrote was exactly what I'm looking for !

>>There are also other cockie new security specifiers such as SameSite=... ?

>Sorry I don't understand this sentence.

I mean one can use other options then only those specified in the alert above.
ie:

 cookie <cookie_name> insert indirect preserve nocache httponly SameSite=strict

We can "add" a flag to a cookie passing "through" haproxy with " rspirep
^(set-cookie:.*) \1;\ SameSite=strict ..."

[backend set a cookie] -> [haproxy add SameSite=strict to passing cookie] ->
[client get altered cookie]

How we can do that with cookie completely added by haproxy as we see "cookie
insert" command doesn's seems to support flags like SameSite=strict:

DOESN'T WORK
[haproxy cookie insert SameSite=strict] -> [client get inserted cookie flag]

[APK]

[Unione]

mlist

APKAPPA s.r.l. sede legale Via F. Albani, 21 20149 Milano | p.iva/vat no.
IT-08543640158
sede amministrativa e operativa Reggio Emilia (RE) via M. K. Gandhi, 24/A 42123
- sede operativa Magenta (MI) via Milano 89/91 20013
tel.  02 91712 000 | fax  02 91712 339 www.apkappa.it<http://www.apkappa.it>

Ai sensi e per gli effetti della Legge sulla tutela della riservatezza
personale (DL.gs. 196/03 e collegate), questa mail ? destinata unicamente alle
persone sopra indicate e le informazioni in essa contenute sono da considerarsi
strettamente riservate.
This email is confidential, do not use the contents for any purpose whatsoever
nor disclose them to anyone else. If you are not the intended recipient, you
should not copy, modify, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If
you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this
email from your system.