On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 05:10:35PM +0200, William Dauchy wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 5:03 PM William Lallemand
> <wlallem...@haproxy.com> wrote:
> > Maybe one client was still connected on a frontend (including the stats
> > socket).
> > The process first unbind the listeners, and then wait for all clients to
> > leave.
> > It's difficult to see what's going on since the stats socket is unbind at
> > this
> > moment :/
> > But you could try a netstat or ss to see if the listeners are still binded
> > in
> > this process.
>
> indeed, I will double check those things next time it happens.

Once you are sure this is not a bug and that a client is still connected, you
could use the keyword 'hard-stop-after' to force a hard stop.

https://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/1.8/configuration.html#3.1-hard-stop-after

I'm waiting a few days for your feedback and we will probably release a new 1.8
version including those fixes.

> Thanks for the hard work!

Thanks for your tests and useful traces!

--
William Lallemand