Hello all,

We have been running the 1.6 branch of HAProxy, without any issues, for a
while now. And reading the updates around 1.8 here in the mailing list it
looks like its time to upgrade to this branch.

So I was wondering if there are any things I need to look of for when doing
this upgrade? We are not doing anything special with HAProxy (I think). We
run it as a single process, we use SSL/TLS termination, some ACL's and a
bunch of backends. We only use HTTP 1.1 and TCP connections.

>From what I've been able to gather my current config will works just as
good with 1.8. But some extra input from all the experts here is always
appreciated.

Thanks,
Tim