Hi,

I tried Willy's suggestion with -pthread in the OPTIONS_CFLAGS and it
didn't make any difference.  Same errors.
I haven't tried looking at it anymore other than to try Willy's test.

Although I didn't mention it previously, I had seen that suggestion of
trying USE_PTHREAD_SHARED=1.  It also didn't help with 1.8.9, but I haven't
tried with 1.8.13.

If you think of any other tests you'd like me to try, let me know.

Thanks,
-- Tom