Von: Daniel Corbett <dcorb...@haproxy.com>
Gesendet: 25. September 2018 16:57:28 MESZ
An: Aleksandar Lazic <al-hapr...@none.at>, haproxy@formilux.org
Betreff: Re: HAProxy listed as Ingress controllers

Hello Aleks,

On 09/25/2018 03:25 AM, Aleksandar Lazic wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Today was the PR to the website approved which add the haproxy ingress
> controller to the list of Ingress controllers ;-)
>
> https://kubernetes.io/docs/concepts/services-networking/ingress/#ingress-controllers
>
> Is there any plan to have a official HAProxy Operator/Controller for
> kubernetes/openshift from HAProxy Inc?
>
> Regards
> Aleks

I'm the Director of Product at HAProxy Technologies and just wanted to
clear up some of the confusion.  We greatly appreciate the work and
effort that was made by Joao in producing the haproxy-ingress project.
In fact, we've not only contributed to it but we also offer support of
it for our enterprise customers.

With that said, we do have plans to develop our own ingress controller.
We've just entered into the beginning phases of it and are developing a
proof of concept.

We're quite excited and while we can't give a timeline at the moment we
will be sure to update this list once we're close to release.

Thanks,
-- Daniel