On Sun, Sep 30, 2018 at 07:46:24AM +0200, Willy Tarreau wrote:
> Well, at least it works fine on 1.8 and not on 1.9-dev3 so I think you
> spotted a regression that we have to analyse. However, I'd like to merge
> the fix before merging the regtest otherwise it will kill the reg-test
> feature until we manage to get the issue fixed!

By the way, could you please explain in simple words the issue you've
noticed ? I tried to reverse the vtc file but I don't understand the
details nor what it tries to achieve. When I'm running a simple test
on a simple config, the CummConns always matches the CumReq, and when
running this test I'm seeing random values there in the output, but I
also see that they are retrieved before all connections are closed, so
I'm not even sure the test is correct :-/

Thanks,