Hi Dirkjan,

On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 04:13:47PM +0100, Dirkjan Bussink wrote:
> Hi Willy,
>
> > On 23 Oct 2018, at 14:48, Willy Tarreau <w...@1wt.eu> wrote:
> >
> > You're right. I started backporting fixes for it last week. I think it
> > would make sense to make one "soon" (maybe next week-end along dev5).
> > In the mean time you can pick the latest maintenance snapshot if you
> > want, it already contains your work.
>
> Could I ask again for a release of 1.8 as well? 1.9 has seen a few more dev
> releases already and wondering if 1.8 can get one again?

Indeed it's already been two months, it would be the right time to emit
a new one. But at the moment all the people able to work on this are
fully loaded finishing their respective parts for 1.9 (or fixing it).
Are you missing a specific fix at the moment ? I'm asking because the
1.8 queue doesn't look huge and most of the recently fixed bugs in 1.9
do not affect 1.8.