Hi Adis,

On 11/29/18 10:03 AM, Adis Nezirovic wrote:
On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 09:03:34AM +0100, Willy Tarreau wrote:
OK thanks, I'll take a look at it once I've flushed my pending stuff on
H2+HTX :-(

Great, I had my morning coffee and visited my optometrist, so here is
a fixed test script (correctly setting Host header).

P.S.
Lua usually suffers trying to do things in tasks, I don't think this is
the first time something gets broken. Can we make reg test with Lua
script (maybe strip out LuaSocket requirement)?

Yes. There already exist LUA reg tests in reg-tests/lua directory.

Fred.