On 11/30/18 2:42 AM, PiBa-NL wrote:
Hi Frederic, Adis,

Hi Pieter,

Op 29-11-2018 om 14:53 schreef Frederic Lecaille:
Hi Adis,

On 11/29/18 10:03 AM, Adis Nezirovic wrote:
On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 09:03:34AM +0100, Willy Tarreau wrote:
OK thanks, I'll take a look at it once I've flushed my pending stuff on
H2+HTX :-(

Great, I had my morning coffee and visited my optometrist, so here is
a fixed test script (correctly setting Host header).

P.S.
Lua usually suffers trying to do things in tasks, I don't think this is
the first time something gets broken. Can we make reg test with Lua
script (maybe strip out LuaSocket requirement)?

Yes. There already exist LUA reg tests in reg-tests/lua directory.

Fred.

Indeed some LUA tests already exists, but it didn't check to use a socket from a task.

Attached a new test which does, and does indeed fail on versions since the mentioned commit.

Great job!

Should i make a patch out of it for inclusion in git? Or can you guys do that once the fix is also ready.? i think it was the preferred to get bugfix+regtest 'linked' then ?

We do not take care anymore of linking a VTC file with a bugfix.

I will soon modify the documentation when we will switch to a new
standalone version of varnishtest program (named vtest, see
https://github.com/vtest/VTest).

Regards.

Fred