On 11/29/18 8:47 AM, Willy Tarreau wrote:
On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 05:36:35AM +0100, Willy Tarreau wrote:
However I'm well aware that it's easier to work on improvements once the
script is merged, so what I've done now is to merge it and create a
temporary "reg-tests2" target in the makefile to use it without losing
the existing one. This way everyone can work in parallel, and once the
few issues seem reliably addressed, we can definitely replace the make
target.

Unfortunately ENOCOFFEE struck me this morning and I forgot to commit
my local changes so I merged the unmodified version which replaces the
"reg-test" target.

Thus now we're condemned to quickly fix these small issues :-)

Pieter,

I am having a look at all these issues.

Regards,

Fred.