Am 20.12.2018 um 06:48 schrieb Willy Tarreau:
> On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 11:31:33PM +0100, Aleksandar Lazic wrote:
>>> Well, I know that so quick a summary doesn't do justice to the developers
>>> having done all this amazing work, but I've seen that some of my coworkers
>>> have started to write an article detailing all these new features, so I
>>> won't waste my time paraphrasing them. I'll pass the URL here once this
>>> article becomes public. No, I'm not lazy, I'm tired and hungry ;-)
>
> And here comes the link, it's more detailed than above :
>
>     https://www.haproxy.com/blog/haproxy-1-9-has-arrived/

good written ;-).

2 suggestions.

Runtime API Improvements: It would be nice when you add a block that hanging or
dead processes can also be debugged with this API now. Maybe I have overseen it.

Server Queue Priority Control: It would be nice to have a example for server
decision based on Server Queue Priority.

> I still have to catch up with a large number of unresponded e-mails, and
> once done, I'll send another update explaining how I hope we can organizer
> our work better for the next steps.
>
>> Amazing work to the whole team.
>>
>> Take a good food, it's easy in France ;-), and a deep sleep to recharge your
>> batteries, you and your team have more the deserve it.
>
> Thanks Aleks, now both done. Very good cassoulet less than 2km away from
> the office ;-)

;-)

> Cheers,
> Willy