Hi,
2 weeks passed without reply, so a little hereby a little 'bump'.. I know everyone has been busy, but would be nice to get test added or at least the biggest issue of the 'mailbomb' fixed before next release. If its 'scheduled' to get looked at later thats okay. Just making sure it aint forgotten about :).

The 23654 mails received for a failed server is a bit much..
---- c2    7.5 EXPECT resp.http.mailsreceived (23654) == "16" failed

Regards,
PiBa-NL (Pieter)