Hi,

I don’t know how to use ssl in http mode. I have many site with many
certificate.

As you see:

…

bind 192.168.0.4:443   (I NAT port 443 from firewall to HAProxy IP 192.168.0.4)

…

# Define hosts

        acl host_1 req.ssl_sni -i ebh.vn

        acl host_2 req.ssl_sni hdr_end(host) -i einvoice.com.vn

        … (many acl like above)

        use_backend eBH if host_1

       use_backend einvoice443 if host_2