From: Aleksandar Lazic <al-hapr...@none.at>
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2019 5:20 PM
To: Vũ Xuân Học <ho...@thaison.vn>; haproxy@formilux.org; 'PiBa-NL'
<piba.nl....@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Get client IP

Hi.

Am 14.01.2019 um 03:11 schrieb Vũ Xuân Học:
> Hi,
>

> I don’t know how to use ssl in http mode. I have many site with many
> certificate.
>
> As you see:
>
> …
>
> bind 192.168.0.4:443   (I NAT port 443 from firewall to HAProxy IP
> 192.168.0.4)
>
> …
>
> # Define hosts
>
>         acl host_1 req.ssl_sni -i ebh.vn
>
>         acl host_2 req.ssl_sni hdr_end(host) -i einvoice.com.vn
>
>         … (many acl like above)
>

>         use_backend eBH if host_1
>
>        use_backend einvoice443 if host_2

You can use maps for this.
https://www.haproxy.com/blog/introduction-to-haproxy-maps/

The openshift router have a complex but usable solution. Don't get confused
with the golang template stuff in there.

https://github.com/openshift/router/blob/master/images/router/haproxy/conf/haproxy-config.template#L180

https://github.com/openshift/router/blob/master/images/router/haproxy/conf/haproxy-config.template#L198

Regards
Aleks