Hello Philipp,

I don't think there is a capability to include a list of ACLs. However, you can load the ip addresses once via the -f parameter:

acl is_admin src -f /etc/haproxy/admin_ip_list.txt

You would have to define an acl in each section, but the IP list would be the same for all rules.

For a more detailed overview of ACLs, check out this blog post:

https://www.haproxy.com/blog/introduction-to-haproxy-acls/

I do have to admit that including ACLs is a neat idea. Alternatively, global ACLs would be nice.

Does this workaround solve your use case?

Best regards,

Bruno Henc