Hi Bruno,

On 3/8/19 2:26 PM, Bruno Henc wrote:
I don't think there is a capability to include a list of ACLs. However, you can load the ip addresses once via the -f parameter:

acl is_admin src -f /etc/haproxy/admin_ip_list.txt

Thanks that sounds like a solution for my IP List issue...

I do have to admit that including ACLs is a neat idea. Alternatively, global ACLs would be nice.

Well I have another use case where including a file would be very handy:

We have some short-cuts that we want to generate from our application and redirect to the long-urls via HAproxy:

        acl mandant_IT_email path_beg -i /it/service1
        acl mandant_IT_email path_beg -i /it/serviceOne
        acl mandant_IT_email path_beg -i /it/Service-1
        acl mandant_IT_email path_beg -i /it/Service-One
        http-request redirect code 302 location "/long/URL/84" if mandant_IT_email
        acl mandant_IT path_beg -i /comp1
        acl mandant_IT path_beg -i /comp
        acl mandant_IT path_beg -i /compName
        http-request redirect code 302 location "/long/URL/1" if mandant_IT

These ACLs we would love to generate from our Database into a file which gets used by HAproxy include statement.

Does this workaround solve your use case?

Regarding the IP Adresses it works as expected. The include statement (or whatever) still would be very welcome for other things but IP lists.

Thanks for the hint,
Philipp