Hi Luke,

On Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 11:14:12AM -0400, Luke Seelenbinder wrote:
(...)
> If I disable HTX, everything flows per normal and the status codes are even
> correctly -1.
>
> I've replicated this on 1.9.4, 1.9.x master, and 2.0-dev master branches. The
> global "this will work" and "this will not work" switch is HTX mode. Anytime
> it's enabled, I see bad behavior. Anytime it's disabled, I see flawless
> behavior.
>
> Any thoughts? I've tried this with and without http-reuse, abortonclose,
> various settings for pool-purge-delay.

That's useful information. Christopher has been working on fixing some
issues related to abortonclose and ended up having to touch a large
number of places. We figured that we need to make deeper changes to
make this thing more reliable. I still need to check with him which of
his patches could be merged now (some are not suitable unfortunately).

I'm assuming that this is always reproducible with H2 on the front and
H1 on the back. I'll see if we can find a reliable reproducer for such
situations, that will help us nail down this issues.

Thanks,