On Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 11:23:23AM +0500, ???? ??????? wrote:
> > Agreed! Also a bit more information in the commit message and some doc
> > about how this is supposed to be used would be quite welcome!
> >

> some doc definitely should be added, I'll handle it later.

At least sometihng very minimal indicating how it is expected to be used.
I don't want to open the way to features that are merged in without being
at least minimally documented.

> but what about commit message ? I've no idea what to add there. Can you
> give some clue on that ?

Just what it provides, what purpose it serves and possibly known current
limitations.

> (or feel free to modify commit message in the way you think it should be
> done)

In fact I noticed this primarily because I personally have zero idea how
this file is expected to be used and hoped to find more info there :-/

Thanks,