Hi Ilya,

On Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 01:06:11PM +0500, ???? ??????? wrote:
> btw, we can run lua tests
>
> https://travis-ci.com/chipitsine/haproxy-1/builds/108641032
>
> so... how do we want to run lua ? always enabled ? or two builds (with and
> without lua) ?

I'd say that we generally detect more problems by having lots of features
than few features. However it's true that build issues are often discovered
when features are disabled precisely because developers tend to enable lots
of them to cover a wide range of issues.

Thus at first enabling it would possibly be better. Later if you figure
it's cheap to run multiple builds, it might make sense to have two builds,
or even try to randomly mix certain options. Another thing that regularly
breaks is openssl-derivatives like LibreSSL and BoringSSL. I'm just not
convinced there are enough users to warrant extra tests at the moment
though.

I've merged your patch in its current state hoping it will help, but
I still have zero idea about how to use it, so please send some doc
ASAP.

Thanks,