On Thu, May 09, 2019 at 05:07:40PM +1200, Chris Packham wrote:
> __ha_cas_dw() is used in fd_rm_from_fd_list() and when built without
> USE_THREADS=1 the linker fails to find __ha_cas_dw(). Add a definition
> of __ha_cas_dw() for the #ifndef USE_THREADS case.

Just found your patch, I think it's indeed OK to fall back to
HA_ATOMIC_CAS in this case since we won't use atomic instructions.
I'd like that we do a bit of tidying in this area so that it's
clearer which functions are always atomic and which ones possibly
are not, but for now that's OK. I've merged it now.

Thanks!