On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 04:17:33PM +0500, ???? ??????? wrote:
> I'd like to run sanitizers on vaious combinations, like ZLIB / SLZ, PCRE /
> PCRE2 ...
> ok, let us do it before Wednesday

OK, why not. Feel free to send patches once you can test them. Please
make sure not to unreasonably increase the build time by multiplying
the build combinations, right now it provides good value because you
get the result while still working on the subject, this is an essential
feature! And I'd even say that the boringssl build is extremely long and
hinders this a little bit, I don't know why it is like this. If we could
also save some resources on their infrastructure by keeping some prebuilt
stuff somewhere, that would be great, but I have no idea whether it's
possible to cache some data (e.g. rebuild the components only once a
day).

Cheers,