On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 07:35:43PM +0500, ???? ??????? wrote:
> we can definetly cache "git clone" for BoringSSL, I'll send patch.

OK!

> as for "build cache", it might be not that trivial.

No problem, I'm only suggesting. What matters the most to me is that
it works fine and causes little false positives (one in a while is OK).
The second goal is to make efficient use of the resources they assign
us for free. The third one is that it shows a low latency. The last two
goals tend to depend on the same principles :-)