I just realized we have both referred to two different variants of the email,
one with an s and one without:

submissi...@haproxy.com and submiss...@haproxy.com

I sent mine to submiss...@haproxy.com (the first one you linked).

Maybe you want to clarify for everyone which is the canonical before all the
submissions end up accidentally hitting a junk drawer somewhere? :-)

—
Luke Seelenbinder
Stadia Maps | Founder
stadiamaps.com