Hi Pieter,

On Fri, Jun 07, 2019 at 11:32:18PM +0200, PiBa-NL wrote:
> Hi Willy,
>
> After the commit "6ec902a MINOR: threads: serialize threads initialization"
> however i have failing / slow health checks in the tls_health_checks.vtc
> test. Before that the Layer7-OK takes 5ms after this commit the healthcheck
> takes up to 75ms or even more.. It causes the 20ms connect/server timeouts
> to also to fail the test fairly often but not always..

This is very strange, as the modification only involves threads startup.
Hmmm actually I'm starting to think about a possibility I need to verify.
I suspect it may happen that a thread manages to finish its initialization
before others request synchronzation, thus belives it's alone and starts.
I'm going to have a deeper look at this problem with this in mind. I didn't
notice the failed check here but I'll hammer it a bit more.

Thank you!