Hi Ben,

On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 06:20:16PM +0200, Christopher Faulet wrote:
> Le 24/04/2019 à 17:56, Ben Shillito a écrit :
> > Hi Willy,
> >
> > Thanks for the update. We will take a look and get a patch over to you.
> >

> Hi,
>
> Ben, the function _51d_fetch() is not HTX aware. Take
> a look at other HTTP sample fetches in src/http_fetch.c.

I'm just realizing that we never got your patch for this. Do you have
a patch handy or should we currently write a quick one to prevent one
from starting with both 51d and HTX enabled ? HTX is on by default in
2.0 and the final release is expected around this week-end...

Please just let me know, at least I don't want users to meet random
crashes when using this code.

Thanks,