On Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 02:49:37PM +0000, Ben Shillito wrote:
> While I was working on the HTX changes, I thought it was probably a good time
> to also implement the dummy library as I had my brain in 'HAProxy mode'.

Ah, excellent, thank you :

  $./haproxy -vv|grep -i 51d
  Feature list : +EPOLL -KQUEUE -MY_EPOLL -MY_SPLICE +NETFILTER +PCRE -PCRE_JIT
-PCRE2 -PCRE2_JIT +POLL -PRIVATE_CACHE +THREAD -PTHREAD_PSHARED -REGPARM
-STATIC_PCRE -STATIC_PCRE2 +TPROXY +LINUX_TPROXY +LINUX_SPLICE +LIBCRYPT
+CRYPT_H -VSYSCALL -GETADDRINFO +OPENSSL +LUA +FUTEX +ACCEPT4 -MY_ACCEPT4 -ZLIB
+SLZ +CPU_AFFINITY -TFO +NS +DL +RT -DEVICEATLAS -51DEGREES -WURFL -SYSTEMD
-OBSOLETE_LINKER +PRCTL +THREAD_DUMP -EVPORTS
  Built with 51Degrees support.

:-)

Ilya will likely be happy to see that we can now build 100% of our
codebase in the CI, this is a significant step forward!

I performed very minor changes to your patches, for the first one I marked
it "BUG/MINOR" so that we backport it to 1.9 (since it's still broken there)
and for the second I fixed the doc where you accidently dropped "51d" after
"contrib/" in the build command :-)

Thanks a lot for your responsiveness,