Le 21/06/2019 à 16:39, Senthil Naidu a écrit :
I am testing the small object caching feature , when I am trying to browse the site behind haproxy using IE the cache is working but when I try the same from firefox or crome the caching functionality is not working.

Has anybody faced this issue.

Hi,

Could you provide more information please ? The HAProxy version and if possible, a "minimal" configuration to reproduce your issue. Also, share the ouput of "haproxy -vv".

When you said the cache doesn't work, you mean there is no caching at all or you get an error ? Do you have any logs that could help to understand what's happening ?

--
Christopher Faulet