Hi,

I there any fix that can be applied for small object caching to work with
Firefox and chrome too, With Internet Explorer I am able to hit the cache
properly.

As mentioned in my earlier  , I can see that firefox is sending  header
Cache-Control: no-cache and  Pragma: no-cache , While IE is not sending this
headers

Regards
Senthil

Senthil Naidu
General Manager - IT Engineering
IT Engineering

Netmagic (An NTT Communications Company)

Direct: +91 22 40090100 | Cell: 7738784713
Email: sent...@netmagicsolutions.com

Linkedin | Twitter | Youtube | Blog | News | Whitepapers | Case Studies