I'm running haproxy 1.9.8 and am having an issue where haproxy is sending a http/2 rst_stream message to the client for some reason.

When I look in the haproxy logs, the state termination flags are "CD--". However I know the client didn't abort the request as I have a packet capture showing the client did no such thing. Additionally there are other requests on the same connection, both before & after the one that gets reset, which go through fine.

Willy, I'm going to send both the logs and packet capture off-list.

-Patrick