*From:* Patrick Hemmer [mailto:hapr...@stormcloud9.net]
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 26, 2019, 08:06 EDT
*To:* haproxy@formilux.org <haproxy@formilux.org>
*Subject:* haproxy inappropriately sending rst_stream on http/2

I'm running haproxy 1.9.8 and am having an issue where haproxy is sending a http/2 rst_stream message to the client for some reason.

When I look in the haproxy logs, the state termination flags are "CD--". However I know the client didn't abort the request as I have a packet capture showing the client did no such thing. Additionally there are other requests on the same connection, both before & after the one that gets reset, which go through fine.

Willy, I'm going to send both the logs and packet capture off-list.

-Patrick

So I sent the information to Willy, but I'm guessing he's occupied with other things as I haven't heard back (which is perfectly fine, this is an open source project with no support contract after all). But if there is someone else in the HAProxy org I can send the debug info to, I can do that. I just don't want to post it publicly.

Thanks

-Patrick