Hi list,

We ran into an issue with haproxy 2.0.1 in front of SonarQube.
With HTX enabled, despite no errors being displayed either in haproxy nor
SonarQube, some but not all analysis failed.

>From SonarQube, debug shows protobuf requests
>(/sonarqube/api/rules/list.protobuf) failing and fallbacking to default, or
>complete failure if no default available.

When switching back to 'no option http-use-htx', protobuf requests' answers did
not had the same size and no more issues with SonarQube.

How could I specifically debug protobuf handling with HTX enabled ?

Thanks,
Ionel

--
232 avenue Napoleon BONAPARTE 92500 RUEIL MALMAISON
Capital EUR 219 300,00 - RCS Nanterre B 408 832 301 - TVA FR 09 408 832 301