On Tue, Jul 23, 2019 at 07:09:57PM +0200, Tim Düsterhus wrote:
> Jérôme,
> Ilya,
>
> I noticed that FreeBSD CI fails since
> https://github.com/haproxy/haproxy/commit/885f64fb6da0a349dd3182d21d337b528225c517.
>

> One example is here: https://github.com/haproxy/haproxy/runs/169980019
>
> It should be investigated whether the reg-test is valid for FreeBSD and
> either be fixed or disabled.
>
> Best regards
> Tim Düsterhus

Thanks Tim and Ilya,

This one fails because there's a L4 timeout, I can probably update the regex to
take that into account, the interesting part is the failure and the step at
which it fails, but for now we expect a connection failure and not a timeout.

I'm a bit more concerned about the other one reported by Ilya where the backend
server started by VTest won't accept connection. I'll look into this one
further.

Jérôme