Hi guys,

On Tue, Jul 23, 2019 at 08:37:37PM +0200, Jerome Magnin wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 23, 2019 at 07:09:57PM +0200, Tim Düsterhus wrote:
> > Jérôme,
> > Ilya,
> >
> > I noticed that FreeBSD CI fails since
> > https://github.com/haproxy/haproxy/commit/885f64fb6da0a349dd3182d21d337b528225c517.
> >

> > One example is here: https://github.com/haproxy/haproxy/runs/169980019

I also noticed the build failure but couldn't find any link to the build
history to figure when it started to fail. How did you figure that the
commit above was the first one ?

> This one fails because there's a L4 timeout, I can probably update the regex
> take that into account, the interesting part is the failure and the step at
> which it fails, but for now we expect a connection failure and not a timeout.

There's always the possibility (especially in CI environments) that some
rules are in place on the system to prevent connections to unexpected ports.

Ideally we'd need a level of failure in CI builds. Some should be just of
level "info" and not cause a build error because we'd know they are likely
to fail but are still interested in the logs. But I don't think we can do
this.