Hi,

HAProxy 2.0.5 was released on 2019/08/16. It added 13 new commits
after version 2.0.4.

This version is not big, but it fixes some issues which were incompletely
fixed in 2.0.4 and a few discovered since. The upgrade from TCP to H1 or
H2 in HTX mode was still broken, and one cause of the remaining CPU loops
was found to happen when a server becomes inaccessible over HTTP/1 in HTX
mode, we would actively poll for reads while waiting for the connect() to
fail. There was another issue affecting Lua after a fix in 2.0.4 for a
previous issue, and another one impacting stick-table lookups in the
config. All this is not critical at all, but to be honest, I'm starting
to get really bored by stupid bugs affecting stability and taking 100%
of our awake time, because the time we spend chasing them is not spent
fixing the deeper limitations that cause them to happen. So at least I
hope that by issuing more releases we'll be able to reach a better
stability faster.

If you've opened an issue recently, please give 2.0.5 a try as it aims
at addressing all known issues.

Please find the usual URLs below :
   Site index       : http://www.haproxy.org/
   Discourse        : http://discourse.haproxy.org/
   Slack channel    : https://slack.haproxy.org/
   Issue tracker    : https://github.com/haproxy/haproxy/issues
   Sources          : http://www.haproxy.org/download/2.0/src/
   Git repository   : http://git.haproxy.org/git/haproxy-2.0.git/
   Git Web browsing : http://git.haproxy.org/?p=haproxy-2.0.git
   Changelog        : http://www.haproxy.org/download/2.0/src/CHANGELOG
   Cyril's HTML doc : http://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/

Willy
---
Complete changelog :
Anthonin Bonnefoy (1):
      BUG/MINOR: Fix prometheus '# TYPE' and '# HELP' headers

Christopher Faulet (2):
      BUG/MEDIUM: lua: Fix test on the direction to set the channel exp timeout
      BUG/MINOR: stats: Wait the body before processing POST requests

Emmanuel Hocdet (2):
      BUG/MINOR: ssl: fix 0-RTT for BoringSSL
      MINOR: ssl: ssl_fc_has_early should work for BoringSSL

Frédéric Lécaille (1):
      BUG/MEDIUM: stick-table: Wrong stick-table backends parsing.

Lukas Tribus (1):
      BUG/MINOR: lua: fix setting netfilter mark

Olivier Houchard (4):
      BUG/MEDIUM: proxy: Don't forget the SF_HTX flag when upgrading
TCP=>H1+HTX.
      BUG/MEDIUM: proxy: Don't use cs_destroy() when freeing the conn_stream.
      BUG/MEDIUM: mux_h1: Don't bother subscribing in recv if we're not
connected.
      BUG/MEDIUM: mux_pt: Don't call unsubscribe if we did not subscribe.

Willy Tarreau (2):
      BUG/MINOR: buffers/threads: always clear a buffer's head before releasing
it
      MINOR: fd: make sure to mark the thread as not stuck in fd_update_events()

---