Am 16.08.19 um 17:12 schrieb Willy Tarreau:
> Hi,
>
> HAProxy 2.0.5 was released on 2019/08/16. It added 13 new commits
> after version 2.0.4.
>
> This version is not big, but it fixes some issues which were incompletely
> fixed in 2.0.4 and a few discovered since. The upgrade from TCP to H1 or
> H2 in HTX mode was still broken, and one cause of the remaining CPU loops
> was found to happen when a server becomes inaccessible over HTTP/1 in HTX
> mode, we would actively poll for reads while waiting for the connect() to
> fail. There was another issue affecting Lua after a fix in 2.0.4 for a
> previous issue, and another one impacting stick-table lookups in the
> config. All this is not critical at all, but to be honest, I'm starting
> to get really bored by stupid bugs affecting stability and taking 100%
> of our awake time, because the time we spend chasing them is not spent
> fixing the deeper limitations that cause them to happen. So at least I
> hope that by issuing more releases we'll be able to reach a better
> stability faster.
>
> If you've opened an issue recently, please give 2.0.5 a try as it aims
> at addressing all known issues.
>
> Please find the usual URLs below :
>    Site index       : http://www.haproxy.org/
>    Discourse        : http://discourse.haproxy.org/
>    Slack channel    : https://slack.haproxy.org/
>    Issue tracker    : https://github.com/haproxy/haproxy/issues
>    Sources          : http://www.haproxy.org/download/2.0/src/
>    Git repository   : http://git.haproxy.org/git/haproxy-2.0.git/
>    Git Web browsing : http://git.haproxy.org/?p=haproxy-2.0.git
>    Changelog        : http://www.haproxy.org/download/2.0/src/CHANGELOG
>    Cyril's HTML doc : http://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/

Image updated.

https://hub.docker.com/r/me2digital/haproxy20-centos

```
HA-Proxy version 2.0.5 2019/08/16 - https://haproxy.org/
Build options :
  TARGET  = linux-glibc
  CPU     = generic
  CC      = gcc
  CFLAGS  = -O2 -g -fno-strict-aliasing -Wdeclaration-after-statement -fwrapv
-Wno-unused-label -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-parameter
-Wno-old-style-declaration -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wno-clobbered
-Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wtype-limits
  OPTIONS = USE_PCRE=1 USE_PCRE_JIT=1 USE_PTHREAD_PSHARED=1 USE_REGPARM=1
USE_OPENSSL=1 USE_LUA=1 USE_SLZ=1

Feature list : +EPOLL -KQUEUE -MY_EPOLL -MY_SPLICE +NETFILTER +PCRE +PCRE_JIT
-PCRE2 -PCRE2_JIT +POLL -PRIVATE_CACHE +THREAD +PTHREAD_PSHARED +REGPARM
-STATIC_PCRE -STATIC_PCRE2 +TPROXY +LINUX_TPROXY +LINUX_SPLICE +LIBCRYPT
+CRYPT_H -VSYSCALL +GETADDRINFO +OPENSSL +LUA +FUTEX +ACCEPT4 -MY_ACCEPT4 -ZLIB
+SLZ +CPU_AFFINITY +TFO +NS +DL +RT -DEVICEATLAS -51DEGREES -WURFL -SYSTEMD
-OBSOLETE_LINKER +PRCTL +THREAD_DUMP -EVPORTS

Default settings :
  bufsize = 16384, maxrewrite = 1024, maxpollevents = 200

Built with multi-threading support (MAX_THREADS=64, default=1).
Built with OpenSSL version : OpenSSL 1.1.1c  28 May 2019
Running on OpenSSL version : OpenSSL 1.1.1c  28 May 2019
OpenSSL library supports TLS extensions : yes
OpenSSL library supports SNI : yes
OpenSSL library supports : TLSv1.0 TLSv1.1 TLSv1.2 TLSv1.3
Built with Lua version : Lua 5.3.5
Built with network namespace support.
Built with transparent proxy support using: IP_TRANSPARENT IPV6_TRANSPARENT
IP_FREEBIND
Built with libslz for stateless compression.
Compression algorithms supported : identity("identity"), deflate("deflate"),
raw-deflate("deflate"), gzip("gzip")
Built with PCRE version : 8.32 2012-11-30
Running on PCRE version : 8.32 2012-11-30
PCRE library supports JIT : yes
Encrypted password support via crypt(3): yes
Built with the Prometheus exporter as a service

Available polling systems :
      epoll : pref=300,  test result OK
       poll : pref=200,  test result OK
     select : pref=150,  test result OK
Total: 3 (3 usable), will use epoll.

Available multiplexer protocols :
(protocols marked as <default> cannot be specified using 'proto' keyword)
              h2 : mode=HTX        side=FE|BE     mux=H2
              h2 : mode=HTTP       side=FE        mux=H2
       <default> : mode=HTX        side=FE|BE     mux=H1
       <default> : mode=TCP|HTTP   side=FE|BE     mux=PASS

Available services :
        prometheus-exporter

Available filters :
        [SPOE] spoe
        [COMP] compression
        [CACHE] cache
        [TRACE] trace
```

Btw. on haproxy.org are the links not updated to 2.0.

> Willy
> ---

Regards
Aleks