Hello, *haproxy.com <http://haproxy.com> Team*,

We have a bunch of expert developers who can customize and create a site
from scratch as per your needs. Our WordPress services use the best host on
the internet. We also provide premium themes from various WordPress theme
makers and create your site at an *affordable price.*

*We specialize in lots of WordPress related services that include:*

Setting up your first professional WordPress blog.

Moving from BlogSpot to word press.

Moving from *wordpress.com*
<https://weboptimizes-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1fqFcrQtnNx62zPpup5kJnFNgQrUcfc9fdOqdbB7tC2o-0&key=YAMMID-83925500&link=http%3A%2F%2Fwordpress.com%2F>
self-hosted word press blog.

Creating and Customizing Word Press themes.

Wordpress SEO.

Wordpress Maintenance.

Wordpress Consultancy.

Wordpress integration with social media.

Fixing hacked websites and hardening security.

Integration with email marketing services.

*We also specialize in:*

Graphic design.

E-commerce and M-commerce.

Responsive web design.

Web Branding.

Logo design.

Advertising marketing online.

Registration domain, hosting server.

Google AdWords, SEO website, Facebook advertising.

*If are you interested, please contact us for more information.*

Thanks & Regards,

*Adam Gibbs*
*Business Development Manager*
[image: beacon]