On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 08:29:38PM +0500, ???? ??????? wrote:
> those findings are mostly mess (maybe, except few real bugs).
> I do not mind sharing those findings with community, Willy ?
> we need more manpower here.

Oh no problem! I'm not the one asking to hide bugs, the more eyeballs
on bug reports, the faster these ones will be sorted out! Also if one
fears that this could help a black hat guy find a vulnerability and
exploit it, mind you that these people already spend time scanning the
same code (with and without tools) and spot bugs in advance without
relying on our public reports anyway.

The only thing I want to avoid is to have to spend my time rejecting
patches that fix false positives, because it would end up with coverity
slowing down our progress and causing diminishing quality instead of
the opposite.

Cheers,