Hi David,

On Sun, Sep 08, 2019 at 04:48:54PM +0100, David CARLIER wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Another little patch for improving osx support.

Well, you should split your patch as it does at least 3 different things:
  - rename thread_info to ha_thread_info (it's not even clear if it's the
    type or the variable that causes conflict, thus please mention it in
    the commit message). If it's only the type, as I expect, it would be
    nice if we can avoid renaming the variable everywhere.

  - enable USE_CPU_AFFINITY for OSX. Please try to improve your change
    using "#if defined(__APPLE__)" instead of "#if !defined(__APPLE__)"
    as the construct looks quite confusing with nested #ifs.

  - enable USE_THREAD for OSX

Otherwise I think the changes are OK, thanks for doing this!