hi,

I've taken up a hobby task to make a native version of haproxy for Windows,
using some of the platform-specific features for network I/O.

I've been using clang-cl to compile and it mostly works well. There are a
lot of warnings generated in the code that fall into two categories:

1. General warnings that are probably the difference between clang being
stricter than gcc.

2. Size difference between unsigned long on LLP64 (Windows) vs Unix (mostly
LP64, i guess).

The Windows stuff is a long way from a pull request yet, but if there is
interest I can send a pull request on github for just the common code I
have touched. It would be nice to have it upstreamed so I can concentrate
on just the gnarly bits.

Please let me know (please CC me as I'm not yet subscribed to this list)

thanks,
-amol