Le 26/10/2019 à 09:24, Troels Arvin a écrit :
Hello,

Cyril Bonté wrote:
You will find the information at several places :
[...]

No matter how hard I look, I can't find an answer to this:

Let's say my defaults section has the following three timeout related
lines:

         timeout connect     10s
         timeout client      10s
         timeout server      10s

What value for "timeout tunnel" will HAproxy 1.5 choose, given that it's
not specified in haproxy.cfg? - I mean it has to choose some value for
"timeout tunnel", right?

No, if no "timeout tunnel" is specified in the configuration, there is no timeout for that specific case. "timeout client" and "timeout server" take the relay, if they're defined as well.

haproxy doesn't set default timeouts unless they are defined in the confiugration.

--
Cyril Bonté