Hi Yves,

On Mon, Nov 04, 2019 at 10:47:23AM +0100, Yves Lafon wrote:
> Hi,
> Trying to debug why some replications are stuck between peers, I was
> wondering if it was possible to have low-level logging of connections or at
> least TCP states in the peers section to figure out what is happening.
> There are some information using 'show peers', but it will lack some
> information (like if there was multiple reconnect attempts in a row).

Now that our peers sections are full-featured proxies, I think it should
not be hard to implement the "log" directive there at least to enable
logging of incoming connections. It's probably as simple as just setting
the log_wait field to non-zero. And I agree that peers remain one of the
least verbose area of the code, yet are responsible for some long head
scratching :-/