> On 4 Nov 2019, at 13:23, Aleksandar Lazic <al-hapr...@none.at> wrote:
>
> Hi.
>
> Am 04.11.2019 um 10:47 schrieb Yves Lafon:
>> Hi,
>> Trying to debug why some replications are stuck between peers, I was
>> wondering if it was possible to have low-level logging of connections or at
>> least TCP states in the peers section to figure out what is happening.
>> There are some information using ’show peers’, but it will lack some
>> information (like if there was multiple reconnect attempts in a row).
>> Thanks,
>
> Please can you tell us haproxy -vv,  the config and the output of show peers.

It was a mix of 2.0.8 and 1.8.22, now only 2.0.8, I’ll wait for the issue to
arise again and will send the relevant information, but as I said, having
better logging/debugging option to give meaningful traces would be better (as
done recently for an h2-related issue with an experimental client)

        ~~Yves