Hi.

Luckly that haproxy 2.1 have now the feature of fcgi proto it's now time to move from nginx to haproxy for the loadbalancing part for me.

There are several features from nginx conf which I would like to port to haproxy conf therefore I need some help ;-)

nginx offers a quite good caching feature like "fastcgi_cache_path". I know that haproxy cache is only in memory. Have anyone a suggestion what's the "best" way to cache the response from the fcgi backend?

http://nginx.org/en/docs/http/ngx_http_fastcgi_module.html#fastcgi_cache_path

That's the config values from nginx.

```
fastcgi_cache_path /opt/sde/nginx/fastcgi_cache_www levels=1:2 use_temp_path=off keys_zone=www:256m max_size=256m;
fastcgi_cache_key "$scheme$host$request_uri$is_args$args";

fastcgi_cache_revalidate on;
fastcgi_cache_valid any 30s;
fastcgi_cache_use_stale error timeout updating http_500 http_503;
fastcgi_cache_lock on;

```

I know that there is nuster but have not yet 2.1 in use.

Regards
Aleks