Hi guys,

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 08:02:51PM +0100, PiBa-NL wrote:
> Below a part of the output that the test generates for me. The first curl
> request seems to succeed, but the second one runs into a timeout..
> When compiled with the commit before 08fa16e
> <https://github.com/haproxy/haproxy/commit/08fa16e397ffb1c6511b98ade2a3bfff9435e521>

Ah, and unsurprizingly I'm the author :-/

I'm wondering why it only affects FreeBSD (very likely kqueue in fact, I
suppose it works if you start with -dk). Maybe something subtle escaped
me in the poller after the previous changes.

> Should i update to a newer FreeBSD version, or is it likely unrelated, and
> in need of some developer attention.. Do you (Willy or anyone), need more
> information from my side? Or is there a patch i can try to validate?

I don't think I need more info for now and your version has nothing to do
with this (until proven otherwise). I apparently really broke something
there. I think I have a FreeBSD VM somewhere, in the worst case I'll ask
Olivier for some help :-)

Thanks for the report!