We're upgrading from 1.8 to 2.x and one of the things I've noticed is that
reqidel and rspidel seem to be totally gone in 2.1... What's the new
recommendation to delete headers from request/response based on a regular
expression? Do I have to write a Lua action to do this now? I read through
the documentation for http-request and http-response and there doesn't seem
to be an `http-request del-header-by-regex`...

Our use case is that we have dozens of different internal headers behind a
prefix, and we promise that we'll strip them all for incoming requests and
outgoing responses at the edge load balancer. That is harder to do if we
can't delete all headers matching a certain regex...
--
James Brown
Engineer