On Thu, Jan 23, 2020 at 11:05:57AM -0800, James Brown wrote:
> Update: I rebased back to the last non-segfaulting commit and this patch's
> functionality appears to work in very limited testing.

Cool, thanks for doing it. I've quickly read it and I'm also convinced it
must work. I'll take more time tomorrow doing a more in-depth review and
suggesting some parts to split into different patches.

I'm also interested in knowing more about this segfault in master, because
for me all reg-tests were OK before I pushed last update, thus if you have
a reproducer I'm very interested :-)