Hi Team,
My name is Rachel and I’m a Google certified digital marketing consultant.
To not take away from your time I’ll get right to the point. I’m in the process
of writing a few guest posts and I’m contacting you because I believe the
content and my writing is a great fit for your blog.
Just to address the obvious elephant in the room - I'm not reaching out to you
to get a link included in some low-quality generic 500-word post. Yes, getting
a link is one of my goals but I would only look to refer to one of my in-depth
guides.
If you are on the fence about this collaboration, please let us know, We will
be eagerly waiting for your response.
Regards,
RachelDon't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word
"UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.
United States

--

"Information
contained and transmitted by this e-mail is confidential and
proprietary to Simplilearn
and is intended for use only by the addressee.
If you are not the addressee,
you are notified that any dissemination or
copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and you are requested to
delete this e-mail immediately and notify
the originator. Simplilearn does
not enter into any binding agreement with any
party by e-mail. Any views
expressed by an individual do not necessarily
reflect the view of
Simplilearn. Simplilearn is not responsible for the
consequences of any
actions taken based on information provided. While this
e-mail has been
checked for all known viruses the addressee should also scan
for viruses."