сб, 21 мар. 2020 г. в 15:23, Willy Tarreau <w...@1wt.eu>:

> On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 03:13:07PM +0500, ???? ??????? wrote:
> > > Really you *need* to have some response data, not just an empty 200.
> > > Probably that you can do it with something like this to build 10kB of
> > > garbage:
> > >

> > am I correct, dealing with large blocks is something HPACK related ?
>
> No it's unrelated. HPACK only deals with headers encoding. Here it's more
> about making sure there are still bytes on the wire to be sent when a
> window
> is reopening after a WINDOW_UPDATE etc.

I created 16kb response file, and found something that looks like an error

Run ./haproxy -f .github/h2spec.config -D
[WARNING] 083/174625 (3194) : custom error message file '.github/errorfile'
larger than 16384 bytes. Truncating.
[ALERT] 083/174625 (3194) : parsing [.github/h2spec.config:29] : errorfile
: unable to convert custom error message file '.github/errorfile' in HTX.
[ALERT] 083/174625 (3194) : Error(s) found in configuration file :
.github/h2spec.config
[ALERT] 083/174625 (3194) : Fatal errors found in configuration.

since, I see "WARNING", i.e. "no worry, I'll truncate file". but file is
not loaded :-)

I reduced file size a bit, 146/146 tests

https://github.com/chipitsine/haproxy/runs/531318490

no valgrind yet, but we can add it later.