Le 23/03/2020 à 13:24, Kiran Gavali a écrit :
Hello Mr. Willy Tarreau ,

I have created a patch to resolve following issue
"https://github.com/haproxy/haproxy/issues/16"; .
And I have generated the patch files by following the steps defined in
"https://github.com/haproxy/haproxy/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING"; document.
Request you to please review the patch and provide your feedback.

Hi,

Thanks ! However there are many problems with your patch. First there is no commit message. You must explain what is exactly the problem and how you fix it. Then, the documentation must be updated. You introduced 2 new options without any explanation. Without these info, it is really hard to figure out what the patch do. But reading how headers and body buffers are inserted in the request, I suspect some bugs. A reg-test is probably necessary to validate such feature.

But, don't bother for now submitting a new patch. I'm currently refactoring the tcp-checks. But on my todo list, the next big step is the http-check refactoring. It is painful but I hope to finish the refactoring of the checks for the 2.2.0.

Christopher Faulet