From: Christopher Faulet [mailto:cfau...@haproxy.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 9, 2020 1:17 PM
To: Kiran Gavali <kiran.gav...@india.nec.com>; Willy Tarreau <w...@1wt.eu>
Cc: haproxy@formilux.org; Shivharsh Singh <shivharsh.si...@india.nec.com>;
Priya Ranjan <priya.ran...@india.nec.com>; Ramanpreet Singh Bakshi
<ramanpreet.bak...@india.nec.com>
Subject: Re: [RFC] BUG/MEDIUM: Checks: support for HTTP health checks with POST
and data corrupted by extra connection close

Le 08/04/2020 à 13:08, Kiran Gavali a écrit :
> Hi Christopher And Willy,
>
> Please review the RT test results.

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, I was fully busy on the tcp-check refactoring and had no
brain time to work on this :)

So, as said, the problem was not to support header and body addition to HTTP
health checks but to use the good syntax. I'll rework the HTTP checks to support
H1/H2 checks. And the syntax must be compatible.

I attached a patch. It adds the "http-check send" directive. It is very close
to your patch but the syntax should be compatible with the work I'll do on the
http checks. at least I hope so.

The "send" keyword may seem a bit strange but one idea of the refactoring is to
support several request/response exchanges within the same HTTP check.

Just a note about the reg-tests. My comment about it was not to run the
testsuite but to add a specific reg-test to validate the feature.

--
Christopher Faulet